Admission and fees
international Bachelor ygrec in modelling and data science
Criteria for admission for French and international students:
- Strong academic skills in high school, especially in Mathematics and Science.
- High school leaving certificate enabling access to a university.
- Swiss high-school maturité certificate, European high-school certificate, or equivalent.
- English proficiency level CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for languages) B2 or with a copy of either one of the tests scores TOEIC 800, IELTS 6.0, TOEFL 80.
How to apply for the International Bachelor Ygrec:
Applicants must send all required documents (see list below) to:
Admissions team: admission_bachelorY @ universiteparisseine.fr or firstname.lastname@example.org
List of required documents to include in your application file:
- Completed Application form
- Copies of your transcripts of records for the previous two years.
- If relevant, copy of your High school leaving certificate, such as French Baccalaureate, OIB, International Baccalaureate, Swiss high-school maturité certificate, European high-school certificate, or equivalent.
- Copy of your passport or ID card.
- CV in English.
- Cover letter (maximum 2 pages) in which you tell us more about your interests and personal objectives and explain why you want to apply.
- English proficiency certificate level B2.
- Two essays of 1000 words maximum:
- Essay 1 : “Your interest in data science” - State what motivated you to study data science.
- Essay 2 : “Significant experience” - Highlight an important quality that you possess, which is vital for success in your professional life. How has this quality been expressed in the past and how do you express it today?
Admission procedure and deadline
- the eligible candidates are invited to submit application documents indicate above
- the jury comittee will study the received application package
- the selected candidates will be notified to join the motivation interview either at distance or on campus
- the application result will be announced by email with two weeks after the interview
Application deadline : the application deadline is open until 15th june 2019 for visa-seeking students; places are limited, we therefore advise the candidates who meet selection criteria to send us a complete application form and requires documents.
Students who are accepted into the programme will receive required documents and information relating to visa application (if necessary).
We look forward to receiving your application!
2020-2021 Academic Year :
10000 euros/intake 2020